Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

...So I am slightly stressed right now...

42nd street started last night and, while I am very excited to be apart of this show, my teching schedule, plus Mattress rehearsals that will start next week, plus work, friends, projects, homework, tests, advising, housing...AGHHHHHHHH!!! Everything is coming together this month and I am going to be running at break neck speed until...June...AGHHHH!!

It will all be fine, I just keep telling myself to remember retrospective foresight. I already know that I am going to come out fine on the other side of this, it is just going to be a little difficult.

I also have a lot of little errands and responsibilities to keep track of that ruin my organization. That is what is really stressing me...the little stuff...Haha.

My schedule right now is pretty much booked solid. Ironically Wednesday, the day I used to hate with a passion, is now my only day where I have extra time to do stuff.

Fun times...

No comments: