Sunday, March 1, 2009

Theater vs. Theatre??

MARCH!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!
This is an interesting time in my life. A lot of things are converging this month and I am not sure what is going to happen...

All I can say is that I am sure that I will be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. My brain may decide to perform an emergency shut down at any time so I reserve the right to malfunction without warning.

Rehearsals for Once Upon A Mattress start tomorrow and I am teching 42nd street and that stuff starts this week as well...I also have work, d-group, class, homework...aghh!

I think I can take it all in stride and I will do fine but it is a lot like rafting down a river and you see a level five rapids coming up and you begin to freak out. When you are in the rapids it is still really scary and stressful, but once you are back in calm water, you realize that the rapids were really fun and you would jump back in them in a second. I am going into this month with retrospective foresight, meaning that I am looking at the future knowing that it will soon be the past and I will have loved it.

No comments: